While you’re reading this, ask yourself: “What is it that I’m looking for when i massage my partner?”
Do you want to connection, feel loved and appreciated?
Is it for fun?
Something different in your relationship to keep it fresh?
Does it mean more sex, or better foreplay?
For some couples it’s a way to deal with emotional issues. Breaking down barriers with PSTD.
Is that important to you. A non verbal way of communication.
Massage speaks to your love language?
You want to relax, de-stress, decompress. Reduce anxiety, let go of the week?
Or it’s for health reasons, to improve blood circulation, sleep better and reduce inflammation?
There is no better time to invest in your relationship. Here’s what you will get to learn….
- Where to find knots and how to release tension using Swedish massage techniques. Swedish massage is one of the most commonly offered massage techniques. It’s sometimes called a classic massage. The technique aims to promote relaxation by releasing muscle tension.
- Hand positioning and correct posture
- Flowing from technique to technique to provide a full body massage to your partner.
This is not only going to be good for your relationship, it’ll be so good for you too! You’ll feel:
- You’ll sleep better
- Be more grounded and calm
- You will feel more connected to your Partner
The 2 hour couples workshop costs $250 (inc gst) And offers private tuition with a qualified experienced Instructor.
Free Bonus Gifts (worth $95!)
- You will receive a deluxe gift pack with a selection of high quality massage oils made in Australia ($20 value)
- a swedish massage study guide to take home ($10 value)
- access to online massage videos demonstrating even more massage techniques that you can use on your partner ($50 value)
- free ebook The 5 languages of love – Gary Chapman ($15 value)
***Provided to you on completion of workshop ***